Mission: The American Paint Horse Foundation uses the “Power of Paints” to
improve our world. We also preserve the heritage of the American Paint Horse and
fund wellness research so the Paint breed remains a healthy, vibrant and
respected part of our culture.
- Foster positive youth development.
- Promote healthy lifestyles.
- Improve lives and communities through interaction with Paint Horses.
- Instill pride in the heritage of the American Paint Horse and our association.
- Fund research that ensures the health and vitality of the American Paint Horse.
Values and Operating Principles
We believe the legend of the American Paint Horse has the ability to inspire,
because it is a story of:
- triumph over adversity,
- victory over discrimination,
- and proof that hard work can lead to success.
We believe that involvement with American Paint Horses:
- fosters positive values,
- builds character and respect,
- teaches responsibility.
We believe in the healing power of horses.
We believe that innovate programs involving American Paint Horses have the power
to inspire individuals to do great things.
We believe that preserving the history of the American Paint Horse is critical to
the advancement of the breed and its high standards.
We believe that funding higher education fosters solid leadership for our future.
We believe in advancing veterinary research to ensure the continued health
of the remarkable American Paint Horse breed.
- A better world, inspired through interaction with the American Paint Horse.
- A fun, interactive learning center where people can witness the beauty,
power and mystique of the American Paint Horse.
- A world where advanced veterinary research and technology continually improve
the health, longevity and vitality of horses.